What I need now | via Tumblr on We Heart It. http://weheartit.com/entry/68591364/via/n_o_s_t_a_l_g_i_a
24. What do you want right this second?
I want to be hiking. Or doing something adventurous.
Ugly Produce Gets a Chance to Shine
French supermarket chain Intermarché decided to feature these so-called ugly fruits and vegetables in their stores (in an effort to reduce food waste).
little things that help ease symptoms of depression:
- turn the lights on and open a window
- eat something healthy and drink ice cold water
- find a comforting album to listen to whenever things get bad
- take a long, relaxing bath
- do yourself up in full make up and hair
- be around people, even if you don’t think it will help
- watch something funny on netflix
- wear your favorite/most comfortable outfit
- immerse yourself in a hobby like drawing
- lose yourself in a really good book or movie
I went and hiked up a mountain and it was so foggy that I couldn’t see anything from the summit.
Still worth it.
(took this with an Olympus OM-1 in Manzanita, OR)
70. Is there a profession you picture your future spouse doing?
Hmm probably something having to do with the arts (music, photography, drawing, tattooing etc) or somehting along the lines of global studies/ the environment.